[ale] Py[h]hon syntax (sic)

Michael Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Fri Jan 28 14:40:12 EST 2005

<google_search ... read .. >

Wow, that's pretty cool.  Is there a way to do it where you don't have
to write the getter/setter?  So, if I'd like to have a variable exposed
to read and write I don't need to do anything because by default
everything is available outside the class.  But if I want a read only
member, I need to setup a reader methods and declare it.  What I'd
really like is declare a member read only, but not have to write
accessor methods unless they are needed.  I didn't see that mentioned in
any of the docs.  Did I miss it?

Thanks,

Michael