[ale] Why Ruby? [was Pyhon syntax]

John P. Healey jpheale at LearnLink.Emory.Edu
Thu Jan 27 11:10:53 EST 2005

indentation is almost as overrated as newlines.  When i write code, I put the
entire program on a single line.  I don't want to be constantly searching for
the line of code that has the bug.  i want to know exactly where the bug is,
and having all code in a single line does that for me.

of course, there are some drawbacks to this approach.  I lost my last job when
my boss found out that I had actually written only 18 lines of code in the two
years I was working there.  But, as far as I know, those 18 lines are still
keeping planes in the air today.

5265762e204a6f686e6e79204865616c6579