[ale] help with lib

Davis, Ringo Lester rdavis at panasonicatlanta.com
Wed Jan 26 10:57:19 EST 2005

I still get the exact same errors.
Ringo

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of
Jason Day
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:48 AM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [ale] help with lib

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 08:52:58AM -0500, ringo davis wrote:
> Yes,The makefile was supplied with the project.  Here it is:
>
> navigate.o: navigate.c sailor.h
> 	gcc -c navigate.c
>
> sailor: sailor.c sailor.h navigate.o
> 	gcc sailor.c navigate.o -o sailor -lcurses -ltermcap -lm

Try changing this line to this:

 	gcc sailor.c navigate.o -o sailor -L/usr/lib -lcurses -ltermcap
-lm

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9

 --Appended by Panasonic Mobile Communications
 Development Corporation of U.S.A.-----This e-mail
 and any attachments may contain information that is
 confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise
 protected by law. The information is solely intended
 for the named addressee (or a person responsible for
 delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the
 intended recipient of this message, you are not
 authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
 disseminate this message or any part of it. If you
 have received this e-mail in error, please notify
 the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete
 it from your computer.