[ale] help with lib

ringo davis ringodavis at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 08:59:59 EST 2005

Yes,The makefile was supplied with the project.  Here it is:

navigate.o: navigate.c sailor.h
	gcc -c navigate.c

sailor: sailor.c sailor.h navigate.o
	gcc sailor.c navigate.o -o sailor -lcurses -ltermcap -lm

clean:
	rm *.o

When I started with Redhat this worked fine, then I installed SUSE. ALso I
have been using this makefile all week with cygwin on my wiindows machine
Thanks, Ringo