[ale] Pyhon syntax

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Tue Jan 25 17:41:55 EST 2005

Absolutely - I think python should be the primary introductory language
for high level programming and it would serve as an excellent choice for
most programming projects a developer is likely to encounter in his
carreer. I honestly can't think of a better language to introduce a new
programmer to that will actually be useful later on in 'real life'.

    -- Ben Scherrey

<snip>