[ale] comcast static IP?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 19:32:53 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 19:01 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:

> It appears to me that Mr. P. has a poor set of ethics...  (It's okay if
> I can get away with it..)

You know, it's dawned on me that there are a subset of people who just
accept bounds placed around them.  They don't question the validity, and
even if they do, they accept the un-defined as "law".  The freely give
up a right they have, loosing grasp on what they can and can't do inside
their own home.

In school we would have called them "wienies", in life
"loosers" (literally).  ;-)

Now before someone steps off the ledge and says that I'm calling people
names, pause to reflect on the fact that my ethics were just questioned.

-Jim P.