[ale] Seeking LVM presentation [ was: LVM - Can't add new drive?]

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:43:24 EST 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:44:37 -0500, Michael Hirsch wrote:

> [...]
I guess the main things are:

DID (Direct Inward Dial) to someones desk
Call Transfer between Desks, Conf. Calls between multiple desks and
external parties
VoiceMail (VM) support
Integrated VM and e-mail (assuming sound cards)
People working part-time from their homes, but being part of the VOIP PBX.
   ie. Call Transfer, Call Forwarding, and/or DID

And then some of the hardware pieces: Analog phones to VOIP PBX to
Analog Phone Lines.

Some of that may apply if he is only talking about residential use,
but a lot would not.