[ale] phpgroupware & Global Addressbook

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Mon Jan 24 13:36:33 EST 2005

Ok, made the switch to eGroupware (which seems to be much more mature
than phpGroupware), but I'm still having some trouble understanding the
ACL's.  I'd like to find a way to have a big calendar that everyone has
access to, and then the private calendars (easy enough so far), but also
group calendars (i.e. that not everyone could see / edit).  We've found
a way to do it with appointments, but not yet with just calendar events
(i.e. events that we don't invite attendees to).  We're looking for
pretty much the same thing with the addressbook, but it doesn't seem to
be as critical.

--
registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood