[ale] [OT] phpcollab - moved to new server, now getting session error on login

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Thu Jan 20 11:13:07 EST 2005

Well, I think I may have found this.  After digging around in the
support pages a bit, I found recurring references to register_globals
and $login_method.  I really didn't want to set $login_method to PLAIN
(nor did I want to turn on register_globals), but register_globals=on
did the trick.
--
registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood