[ale] "easy to use" database

Preston Boyington preston.boyington at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 19 14:49:33 EST 2005

Warren Myers wrote:
> I guess I don't understand what you are trying to do very well. Are
> you trying to build a personal checkbook manager that runs through a
> web interface? PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite should all do the trick.
>
> I'm, most familiar with pgsql and mysql interfacing to PHP to build
> the front-end.
>
> WMM

It would be used at a local church for their "Women's day out" program
(it's like a baby-sitting service).  Like most things it has a
shoestring budget and is mainly volunteer run.

so it would be things like: who are paige's parents, who can pick jill
up, what's johnny alergic to, when did suzie have her shots...

Preston