[ale] Cheap dialtone for DSL

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Mon Jan 17 22:14:19 EST 2005

Speed Factory now accepts the following phone service providers: Bellsouth, MCI
Metro, ITC Deltacom, LecStar Telecom, Talk America. The last one seems to have
some fair plans as opposed to Bellsouth. If Speed Factory can't provide dry
copper by the time I have to renew my contract (in August) then I will probably
switch phone providers at the same time so that I don't have to pay a
reprovisioning cost. Speed Factory will be offering dry copper as soon as
Bellsouth lets them have access to it.

If you can avoid using Bellsouth and still get Speed Factory I highly recommend
that you do so. They, Speed Factory, provide excellent service as has been
stated on the list so many times.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59