[ale] SUSE 9.2 Pro free from Novell

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 16 21:52:20 EST 2005

Definitely setup your wife with OOo Draw, OOo Impress, and Gimp.  Check
out Scribus but print out any tutorials on it you can find.  I've used
all to do DTP type stuff and they all together work very well.  MS
Publisher is boring and MSWord is too limiting/controlling.  Being able
to export the final output from OOo as a PDF is really helpful.  You'd
need Adobe Illustrator to match up with OOo and Gimp, not MS Publisher
and MSWord.
Dow