[ale] Fonts...

Parker McGee pmazer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 12:52:49 EST 2005

Since you're using Gentoo, you probably emerged too many fonts.  Try this:

cd /usr/portage/media-fonts
emerge -p *

Check when have already been emerged and if you don't want them,
simply emerge -C the package.  Also, corefonts are useful to have,
since they're the default Microsoft fonts which most people/websites
use as default.

--
Parker McGee