[ale] mutiple e-mail address management - kmail

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Thu Jan 13 13:15:08 EST 2005

Ok, i got it now, thanks for the replies...I just didnt have a separate
"Identity" so the "Identity" pulldown box never popped up before, so I had no
idea it was there.

The threading was on but I had "thread messages by subject" checked and not
"Thread messages" so it wasn't actually doing it

Everything is working the way I'd like now :)

-Jay