[ale] mutiple e-mail address management - kmail

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Thu Jan 13 06:01:14 EST 2005

I'm not sure what you mean by "Profile"in this sense, but KMail supports
multiple identities.   Each mail you send will have a combo box at the top to
select one.  Furthermore, you can associate an identity with a folder, so if
all of your ALE mail goes into one folder, you set your "ale address" on that
folder.   Not 100% sure of the details of what "associations" are made, but
by doing this, I seldom run into bounce mails from tight mailing lists.

David