[ale] Newbie and Dual install

ringo ringo at margaritasrus.com
Wed Jan 12 17:51:27 EST 2005

I downloaded SUSE and made a cd. Actually I don't know that I made the
cd correctly so I'm going to do that part again, but my question is
this: There are several READme files on the CD that say be sure to read
the README in the DOCU directory or I'll lose files when I partition.
There is a DOCU directory, but no README in there. Any idea where I can
find this file?
Thanks
Ringo