[ale] Linux system(with raid controller) for sale

Nick Travis wormfishin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:40:26 EST 2005

One of my friends is trying to sell his linux box he built this
summer.  He's asking $550 but will entertain other offers, the details
are below:

antec fileserver soho case & psu
intel mobo, integrated video, sound, nic
celeron 2.4
512 (2x256) corsair value ddr400
promise supertrak sx6000 hot-swappable hardware raid 5 ide controller w/ 128
mb ram
3 x 160 maxtor (3 yr warranty)
1 x 80 gig seagate
offboard nic
built it aug 2004, all new parts, has been running redhat 9 w/ lvm and has
been acting as my router, firewall, fileserver etc

If any other details are needed let me know.  Please email me off list
if interested.

Nick