[ale] Spooked USB card reader

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Wed Jan 12 11:45:46 EST 2005

I opened my pictures on my multi-port card reader for the first time.
Everything OK.
Changed cards on reader, opened Konqueror, same old pictures were
displayed again.
Mouse over it, displays the right picture (preview), thumbnails on file
manager display old pictures.

The situation above is true for both Konqueror (Mdk 10.1/ SuSe 9.2)and
Nautilus (Mdk).
M$ displays everything fine.

Copied files to home directory anyway and the right pictures were copied
but with the wrong
names attached to it.

Clicking on the thumbnails to display pictures show me the the wrong
ones fo a "split second"
and then the right ones come up fine.

Has anybody experienced that before?

--
  ?v?          Sergio Chaves            ?v?
 /(_)\       www.turbocorp.com         /(_)\