[ale] Linux router help needed......again

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Tue Jan 11 11:26:08 EST 2005

You may want to check out Shorewall (http://packages.debian.org/unstable/net/shorewall.html). I don't use it
myself but it is probably a good place to start.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59