[ale] Syntax for resizing photos

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Sun Jan 9 17:35:02 EST 2005

Would someone help with the correct syntax for resizing some JPEG
images? I have a folder with a number of large images that I would like
to resize to 640x480 and place in a subfolder of this folder
called /Smaller.  I keep bunging it with convert and mogrify.

--
Cheers,
Trey

--Brian W. Kernighan

5:30PM up 1 day, 22:29, 0 users, load averages: 1.18, 0.89, 0.48
FreeBSD salamander.thesizemores.net 5.3-STABLE i386