[ale] AGP card slot issues, again

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:54:27 EST 2005

Hello again,

After a bit of research, I've settled that it *is* an AGP slot on the
mobo of my daughter's computer, and I have an AGP video card, but as I
mentioned in another message, the AGP card will not fit in the slot,
because the slot is the kind not intended to hold a card at the edge
of the board, and the card *is* that type.

So I'm looking for an AGP card riser with a right-angle bend.  I've
determined that such beasts exist, and that there are 2 types, one
bending each way.

I've found them on Ebay for $22 plus $7 shipping, and Fry's had one
for $45.  ANyone know of someplace in Atl that might caryr such a
thing for a bettre price?

TIA,

Pete

--