[ale] NW ALE meeting

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jan 6 11:02:54 EST 2005

Raylynn Knight wrote:

> Do we have a topic for January?

I had a discussion with Dr. Gayler at the last meeting.  He's going to
try and get some of the students more involved.  He's suggested two
presentations.  One on 'bash' for newbies and another on 'text editors
for newbies.' (vi and, well, I guess emacs would be okay.. :) )

David Jackson did a bash presentation at one time, but I know he's
pretty busy of late with a version 2.0 added to the family. :)

Anyone else interested in presenting any of the above this month?

--
Until later, Geoffrey