[ale] Expand newsgroup names in Mozilla Thunderbird

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Jan 5 21:28:20 EST 2005

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 07:48 pm, James P. Kinney III wrote:

> On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 16:08, William Bagwell wrote:
> > Have you tried Forte Agent?

> The Linux complement is called Pan.

Tried it, hated it. Though KNode is worse because it looks so much like
KMail yet behaves very differently. If they ever intragate the two giving
KNode all of KMail's features. Then I *might* give up Agent:)

Mentioned Agent because he wanted "linux & windows solutions". Don't think
Pan will run on Bloze.

> The folks who wrote it must like the
> , er, pictures as it was a fast update when a new newgroup picture
> format came out on Forte Agent :)

Are you referring to yEnc or something more recent? A lot of us text (and
many small picture) users were very pissed when Forte delayed a long
promised upgrade to add yEnc support.
--
William