[ale] Problems w/ (VERY) new hardware...

Kelly Williams mentat_assassin at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:42:49 EST 2005

I'm looking for anyone in the Atlanta area who can help configure a GeForce
6800 GT to enable 3D acceleration. I've migrated from RH9 to Fedora 1 and 2
and finally to SuSE 9.1 (the FORMERLY free one). In doing so I've managed to
stay pretty clear of the command line and this seems to be my undoing. Any
help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. I've been able to avoid my Windows
partition for the better part of a year and I don't want to return just to
play the latest games.

BTW Slackware Zed, if you still watch these boards I like to hear from you.

Kelly
404.822.3100 (before 10PM)
mentat_assassin at hotmail.com