[ale] Get this, guys...

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 09:28:58 EST 2005

Again...  $160/day gross.

NO benefits.
NO travel (job is in oregon)
NO per deim for hotel & expenses.

I make around twice this now, and roughly break even
every month.

You guys should really go read the SAGE salary survey.
 I get the feeling everyone believes this is an
appropriate salary for a Sysadmin.   Nothing could be
further from the truth.  I'm really not the @$$hole
here.  Why is everyone so ready to take considerably
less than they're worth on this list?

I've met some of you.  MANY are worth more than the
40k this yahoo was offering.

--J