[ale] Distro Reply

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed Jan 5 08:27:43 EST 2005

That isn't what he said and you know it. He said that the release cycle for
stable is too slow for everyday desktop users.

Whatever. This discussion is never going to go any where.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59