[ale] NW ALE meeting

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Jan 3 18:03:05 EST 2005

I'd be happy to show off the Novell Open Enterprise Server beta in
February if anyone's interested.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
678-697-9420

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 20:53 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
>Raylynn Knight wrote:
>
>>I should be able to make it this month.
>
>Excellent.
>
>>Do we have a topic for January yet?  If not perhaps we could get take
>>some requests for topics. If I know enough about any of the proposed
>>topics I'd be willing to do a presentation for January or February.
>
>So we have an offer to do a presentation in January or February, any
>suggestions?  Feel free to offer your own Ray.  Thanks for the offer.

Do we have a topic for January?

I never saw any responses (i.e. request for presentation of a particular

topic).  Let's hear from some potential attendees what topic would
motivate them to attend a meeting.  If I don't have enough knowledge of
the topic(s) I'm sure we can locate someone who does.  I think Geoffrey
would appreciate having a topic set for a few months in advance.

--
Raylynn Knight <audilover at speedfactory.net>