[ale] HOW2 enable "attachments" under Evolution ?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Apr 28 14:59:16 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 10:32 -0500, Courtney Thomas wrote:
Is the "redcarpet" update process now gone with Novell? I had to drop
Ximian after the novelty wore off. They were too out of sync with the
rest of the Linux distro world to keep running.

Depending on what distro you are using, it may be easier to copy the
evolution files in you personal space for archival, remove evolution and
install with the newer version from your distro package.