[ale] Basic web design fee

Andrew Thornton flux at fictional-realms.com
Tue Apr 26 12:30:40 EDT 2005

I use Dreamweaver at work for my web & mono development and found
it runs quite nicely under Linux with wine. (Both standard and Crossover).
The code completion feature is handy and the accessibility & CSS reporting
is really good. (Not to mention native support for LAMP development.) The
only problem for most projects is the cost of the software and the time to
get up to speed with the package.

I think you can be a "Hand Coder" and still benefit from Rappid
Application Development tools.

Andrew Thornton
http://www.theevilpixel.com
M 404.932.7858 | flux at fictional-realms.com