[ale] Looking for a few good geeks

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Tue Apr 26 09:46:28 EDT 2005

The company I work for is looking to ramp up it's staff for the project
we're on.  We're looking for Java developers (mostly UI stuff) and
application support folks (Vitria, Weblogic, SunONE LDAP and Oracle not
necessary, but highly desirable).  You'd work with a great bunch of very
smart guys, the benefits are good and the opportunity to get on with a
stable company with a lot of potential.  If you're not local to the
Atlanta area, there's a reasonable chance we can work something out.

If you're interested, feel free to send me your resume at my work
address, dnorthrup at businessedge.com, and I'll forward it on to the right
people.

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's