[ale] Basic web design fee

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:38:29 EDT 2005

I hadn't even noticed that frontpage aspect when you posted earlier. Yeah,
if I was going to do that to someone, well, I wouldn't, but if I did, I
couldn't charge them anythign. Frontpage really sucks.

WMM

On 4/25/05, Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net> wrote:

> Patrick Bartkus wrote:
> > What is the going rate for putting up a basic web site?
> >
> > I've thought of offering my services to an aquaintence or two to do them
> > few simple web pages.
> >
> > The scope of work would be 1) register a domain, 2) arrange one of those
> > $9.95/month web hosting plans, 3) use the Front Page wizards to put up a
> > basic web site.
>
> So you want to build them the worst code possible? Front page is a dog
> guy.
>
> --
> Until later, Geoffrey

http://warrenmyers.com
"Don't let the elephants see what the rabbits are doing." --Ben R Rich
"He looks like a contented Christian with four aces." --Mark Twain