[ale] power sw, reset sw, hdd led cables/wires too short

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Apr 23 09:14:02 EDT 2005

Take an old case that is headed for the scrap yard and cut the wires
from it. If you strip a bit off the insulation and add just a bit of
solder (use an old desoldering wick and flux) to make the twisted wire
end stiff, it will poke into the socket on the new case connector and
_still_ look OK.

Yes. I _have_ done that before. Why do you even ask these questions?