[ale] Hylafax help

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Apr 22 22:39:48 EDT 2005

I've finally gotten around to trying out hylafax, and now I'm looking for quick and easy answers.

I have the server and modem configured, worked out how to make a connection with susefax, and can submit a fax, but it sits in the queue and doesn't go anywhere.

I say I have the modem configured, but it isn't answering when I call the number.  I know the line and modem hardware are good because they were working with (cough) windows.

Modem is conexant (lockheed) Hcf modem board with a linuxant driver.

Any suggestions?