[ale] professional groups / associations

Randal Jarrett rsj at radio.org
Thu Apr 21 22:46:50 EDT 2005

I have a cousin who is a professional photographer.  They have a
national organization that provides its members group coverage.  He gets
rates that are better than what I was paying when I worked for Grady
Hospital, and they had 4000+ employees for their insurance pool.

I have spent a lot of time on google the last several days trying to
find such a group for computer consultants without luck.

A couple of years ago, someone gave a talk at the Atlanta Unix Users
Group (AUUG) meeting, about the subject of professional groups and
insurance.  But, alas, I was working full time then and wasn't
interested.  I am now :-(

Randy

--

Randal Jarrett  <rsj at logix.net>