[ale] Wacky Mouse

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 18 22:38:22 EDT 2005

The release notes on the current version of X may help alot as the mouse
drivers are usually described with whatever enhancements are available.
It is a great resource for those with 7 button and 29 dial monstrosities
on which two items actually work. ;)  You can map those buttons and
dials and such once you explore a bit.
xmodmap -e "pointer = 1 6 7 3 2 4 5"
worked for a Microsoft Trackball Explorer on SuSE 9.0

Dow