[ale] mozilla mail and printing

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 18 09:44:12 EDT 2005

I went thru this type hell with fonts and ended up making all but a few essential fonts disabled via Yast2.  Then I reenabled what I needed.  Seems that, for me, the font that Mozilla picked up to use was not pickable by me.  It was some function of the first available font or some fixed number from the order of available fonts.  Very weird.  I still am not sure why this happened.  Had this on more than one machine running SuSE 9.0 after upgrades.  It was in Mozilla and not Firefox.  Still using Mozilla.

So for me it was the actual font not just the size.  Thru the about:config page you can mess with a lot of settings.  Maybe you could find something under fonts or print in the about:config internal page that will help you fix things.
Dow