[ale] Central meeting on Thursday (tonight, 4/14 - REMINDER)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Apr 14 10:15:17 EDT 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 00:59, Sean Kilpatrick wrote:
> 1.  What's the agenda?  It hasn't been posted yet on the web site.

Apologies for not posting to the web site before now, though I did get as far
as posting a notice to the list last week.

The main item for tonight's 7:30 ALE CENTRAL meeting is

' An Agile, Un-Constricted View of "Diving Into Python" '
presented by Aaron Ruscetta
(with thanks for the support of Michael Hirsch)

The Open Source tutorial and reference text book,  "Diving Into Python"
[ <http://DiveIntoPython.org>  ]  will serve as the framework for a cursory
look at the Python language with additional discussions of using "agile" pair
programming methods to enhance both the code writing and language learning
processes.

We will also be saying farewell to Central meeting co-moderator Michael Hirsch
at this meeting, as he is moving to Colorado to take on an exciting new job.
Stone Cold ice cream and/or Caribou coffee are on the agenda for after
meeting socializing.

peace
(because the only secure nation is a nation at peace)
aaron