[ale] Central meeting on Thursday

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Wed Apr 13 21:08:02 EDT 2005

Two questions:

1.  What's the agenda?  It hasn't been posted yet on the web site.

2.  I have a removeable USB harddrive that has a collection of
pictures I need to get burned to a CD.  If I bring the HD on Thursday,
and a blank CD or two, is anybody likely to be there with a laptop
that can burn a CD?  The HD is formatted ext3.

okay - - - a third question:

3.  Does anybody know if a regular projector can handle the output
from a Mac laptop? That is, is the Mac video output so propriatary
that it requires a _Mac_ projector to handle the signal?

Sean