[ale] ALE NW meetings are postponed until we locate a new site

John Cole jcole at filink.com
Mon Apr 11 15:04:32 EDT 2005

Howdy all!

How about as an option the Main Marietta Library?  It has several conference
rooms available.  Don't know about net access though.  Since we aren't
promoting a "commercial" product we should be able to.

Only draw-back is that the library closes at 9:00pm.

Thanks,
John Cole, TICSA
Security Engineer
FiLink
770-420-1546 x102
1-866-534-5465
jcole at filink.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are solely intended for the use of the
addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
you receive this email in error, please advise us by return email immediately.
Please also disregard the contents of the email, delete it and destroy any copies
immediately.