[ale] Burning CDs

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Sat Apr 9 13:52:20 EDT 2005

On Saturday 09 April 2005 10:04 am, Geoffrey wrote:
| My bad, I forgot that I set mine up to use sudo. ?You might consider the
| same. ?I've got this in my /etc/suoers file:
|
| esoteric rhws = NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/k3b
|
| Then all you have to do is fire up k3b as:
|
| sudo k3b
|
| and you're good.
|
| It's a work around for the perms issues.

Geoffrey, I am willing to try anything at this point.  I have learned
how to change perms and ownership of files, directories, etc., and
I _think_ I have changed all relevant perms.
Now I have read the man pages for sudoers and visudo and, if possible,
am more confused than before.
Where, exactly, in your sudoers file is that line? and are esoteric
and rhws users on your machine?  In other words, should the line read

> userfoo userbar = NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/k3b

Sean