[ale] suse 9.1 pro/9.2 pro comparison

Andrew Thornton flux at fictional-realms.com
Mon Apr 4 10:55:15 EDT 2005

I have been using 9.3 beta for a while now and it seems really stable, I
havent had any major glitches, my overall experience has been the
production quality has improved since Novell. (I have been using suse
since version 5, the good ole days when the manual would break into german
mid sentence for no aparrent reason along with some of the menu items.)

the only beta is with the new version of openoffice, the desktop
environments are all stable releases.

Andrew Thornton
http://www.theevilpixel.com
M 404.932.7858 | flux at fictional-realms.com