[ale] USB IDE enclosure

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Sep 29 05:57:27 EDT 2004

Jeffrey D. Brown wrote:
> I'm using the Maxtor 120GB and 250GB USB drives under Suse 9.1. No
> problems so far, and I can never have too many blue LEDs.

Yeah, these things come with a button on the front that works with some
windows software for some kind of 'one touch' backup solution.  I've
never pushed it or tried to make any use of it.  It does have a cool
blue color, about 1.5" long. :)

Goes well with the VAIO blue light on the front of my Sony box.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995