[ale] Linux Mail Server Recomendations

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Thu Sep 23 10:05:09 EDT 2004

I would suggest either qmail or postfix (I'm getting kindof fond of
postfix).  qmail is about as secure 'a mailserver as you're going to
get, but I'm having trouble finding packages for it (RPM in my case).
Postfix seems pretty easy to configure / use, and I've been able to pick
it up and configure it pretty easily.  Both have plugins for webmin to
manage after they've been properly installed.
--
registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood
Cyber Tech Cafe' <><