[ale] Anti-virus

Mark K. Lame mark at emetastar.com
Wed Sep 22 11:29:40 EDT 2004

I've found the Anomy Sanitizer to be a very strong solution:

http://mailtools.anomy.net

**Read the 'What makes this better than XYZ?' section**

Also, James Kinney put out an email suggesting 'DSPAM' a few months ago.
Has anyone tried it?  I know James tested it, came up with good results.

Has anyone thought of contacting Jonathan @  http://nuclearelephant.com to
give a Presentation??  I think he lives in Georgia??

Regards,  Mark