[ale] Firefox beats million-download deadline in just 6 days

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 09:18:06 EDT 2004

You're correct. I went by the artiicle about it on the hardocp website
and submited the email  to ale before I totally read the linked
article.

talk about sticking my foot in my mouth, Doh! ;)

either way it's still a very nice to see firefox becoming so popular.
I know I use it as my default web browser on my Linux systems and on
my windows gaming computer

--
Van Loggins
"Linux Geek In Training"