[ale] Firefox & IE ... yada yada yada

Jonathan Rickman jdr at xcorps.net
Tue Sep 21 14:52:28 EDT 2004

That does nothing but remove the icons and is merely available so that OEMs
can "turn off IE, and offer an alternate browser" per the DOJ rulings. Yet
another useless product created by government meddling. The answer to the
original question is no. You can't remove Internet Explorer from Windows XP.
Honestly, I can't think of one legitimate reason to do so other than to just
make a statement.

--
Jonathan