[ale] OT: Can MS IE Really Be This Broken?

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Mon Sep 20 12:49:55 EDT 2004

quick and (very) dirty way would be to nest them both in yet another
table.  Something that I found odd though, when I removed the
*align="left"* from each table definition, they were one under the
other.  They were not aligned left mind you, but they were on over the
other.
--
registered linux user # 73046