[ale] New To The List

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Sep 13 06:09:45 EDT 2004

Parker McGee wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I just recently found this group on the internet and decided to say
> hi.  I'm a 17-year-old highschool senior who's been using Linux for
> about a year and a half now.  I currently go to Northview High School,
> in Duluth, GA, where I only know of one other Linux user.  I'm running
> Gentoo Linux.  If anyone wants to know anything else, feel free to
> ask!
>
> Parker McGee

Welcome Parker. Have you checked out the website? http://www.ale.org We
have three monthly meetings each month at three different locations.
You might see if you can make one some time.

I'm going to guess there are over 100 folks on this list, but you'll
find, I would guess, about 20-30 active posters.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995