[ale] Fast NFS

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Sep 12 18:39:07 EDT 2004

I know what a cross-compiler is for.  I use one for the Zaurus. I'm just
compiling some program for this board without spending my time on
creating a cross-compiler environment.

Can't add more mem to the board.  It is soldered on.  More RAM is a
build option.

If I choose to go with this device then I'll setup a cross environment.
I'm just experimenting now.