[ale] question about SAMBA and a windows program called ACT

Van Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Fri Sep 3 11:57:22 EDT 2004

Wow, thanks everybody for all of the great information on this subject. Each and every one of you are Awesome!

I have printed this digest email off and will be using it for reference for my pre-production testing of the ACT contact management software and SAMBA before it is put into production.

I will keep you all posted if I have any problems or questions about it.

thanks again

Van

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
      _
     -o)
     /\\
    _\_v